CScanner is released under the Apache License, Version 2.0. As a brief, legally non-binding summary, this means:
- You can use this software free of charge.
- You can modify the source code and create derivative works / forks.
- You can distribute the original or the derivative works.
- You can sublicense the software.
- You can use it for private purposes.
- You will receive a patent grant with the code from the author and contributors.
- You cannot hold the author or the contributors liable for any damages arising out of a fault in the software.
- You will not receive warranty.
- You cannot use the CSCanner name, logo, the authors or contributors names in any product, marketing material, or derivative work without permission.
Also, you must:
- Include a copyright notice when you distribute the software.
- Include the license when you distribute the software.
- State when you make changes to the work.
- Include the NOTICE file from the repository with the work..
For the full, legal text please read the license.